Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

11/21/2011

what is your WHY?

So the question around our home these days is: What is your Why? Strange question you say? Well... what IS your why? Why do you do what you do? I love to stay home raising our child (soon to be children) and so far have been able to do so, but with the economy, living expenses, etc... it gets more challenging each year. So, I've gone back to work. WHAT!? Work from home doing something I love so that my WHY can be met... to stay home with my kiddos. What is YOUR Why?

A new AGE DEFYING Night Cream just hit the market and I am one of it's representatives/brand partners. NeriumAD is an amazing product. Trust me.. I have the post acne skin coupled with years of sun damage and now these little lines have taken over... I have bad skin. Nothing worked, not prescriptions, over the counter products, NOTHING... until now. Why do I share this with you? Because I know how it feels to look in the mirror and not be happy with my skin... if this product can help me I know it will help thousands of people battling all kinds of skin conditions. Let me know if you have any questions - I love to look in the mirror (after only 3 weeks) and not groan. Plus, you may have a WHY that needs some cultivating and this company is just as amazing as it's product... if you have a WHY that needs to be met, call me... it can happen for you too.

Here's the website for more info:
www.jhoward.nerium.com

No comments: