10/08/2011
the Red Devil
It's been several weeks and I'm not sure I can even write this - our hearts have been broken, mended, given hope - the full realm of feelings, emotions and fears. My favorite (yes, only) sister, Cari, was diagnosed with breast cancer at the end of September. She, her husband, and darling three boys are now concluding tests and starting Chemotherapy. The "Red Devil" as they call it enters your veins killing everything - including the bad cancer. I've put together a website with updates and ways to donate.... it's at the top of my blog. The Lord has seen her through the most difficult two weeks of her life to date and He's mending her body as we write. We have been strengthened through your prayers, encouraged by your words and rejoice that the cancer did not spread beyond the lymph node. Pink ribbons are everywhere and now I understand the power of them, the lives that have been changed and the strength of the ladies that FIGHT this horrible beast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment