2/29/2012
update on Cari
Just a quick update on Cari - there has been a lot going on in our lives this month, so I apologize for never updating this blog. Actually, I'm not even sure anyone reads this, but I'll post anyway ;) Cari finished Chemo in January, had surgery on Feb. 9th and starts radiation March 24th. Surgery went well and she's home now recovering and preparing for radiation. Our parents are out there along with their beloved dog, Jake, helping Cari and Joshua with the boys. It's hectic, stressful and never ending... please keep them ALL in your prayers. Cancer is the most invasive thing I've ever seen... not only in the body it enters, but in the mind, heart, emotions, relationships, etc... of all who are impacted by this terrible thing. I'm not good with the written word, but Cari sure is... you can follow her journey at: www.visionsfromthevincents.blogspot.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment