Thankfully, my son has inherited a very high metabolism. I'm just not sure how he stays so trim after eating as much as he does. Here is a recap of his 'feast' tonight which, by the way, started at 5:30pm and it is now 6:15pm.
one cornbread muffin, two handfulls of organic o's, a chuck of tomato, two slices of cheese, a slice of turkey, 1/2 jar of greenbeans, a #3 jar of beef/potatoes, a handful of watermelon, a refill of the sippy cup and another handful of organic o's.
I don't eat this much for dinner... and now he's doing the sign for more please! Wow... I better restock the fridge.
Brandt also officially is walking... quite the milestone I agree! For months how he'll walk around furniture, but immediately drop to a crawl to get somewhere far away. Last week he took a few steps solo and this morning I watched (in horror) as he walked the length of the living room. No more crawling for him... and a little less peace for me :) You should see him... quite the cute site!
10/30/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
WOW!! John William better start eating more if he wants to keep up with big man Brandt. He eats like his mommy doesn't he (at least how she eats chocolate ice cream).
Post a Comment