Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

10/05/2008

day to day

Just wanted to share a few things going on in the Howard house these days. I'm not one for long blog posts (unless they are photos) as I'm not a great writer, but wanted to share what we've been up to.
- we took our house OFF the market and have really been glad we did. We really love our home and hope you can drop by one day soon!
- Rick is turning 40 this month!!! Be sure to give him a hard time... but seriously, doesn't he look like he's in his early 30s?
- Brandt is on the very verge of walking. Grandmother Nancy joined us at the mall for some needed shoe shopping. He was thrilled with his first pair of shoes and will probably be walking sometime this week. He turned 10 months old yesterday! Thank you for the shoes Nancy!!!!
- I'm going to a ladies Bible study once/week. We're studying Ephesians! We are also going to a couples Bible study taught by my Dad... going through the book of Romans.
- Heading to see the leaves change color in the next two weeks. North Carolina will be goregous and we can't wait for the cooler weather! Brandt won't know what that feels like.
- We just got back from Washington DC last week ... it was SO much fun. I really enjoyed being on my own touring the city. Today Rick comes home from his friend's wedding in Ohio. We will miss Larry very much, but are so glad he found a cutie!!

That's about all for now... like I said... not very well written, but atleast you now know! :) Picts will come eventually!

No comments: