
The cutest (6 month old) Newphew EVER!!

The Howard Family (Maggie & Hannah included)

The Brandt Family (where are Jake, Lucy, Mango and bird?)

Each year we sit down (ok, there has only been one so far) and write down our new year resolutions. Was starting a blog one of them? If not, it needs to be so we can say we accomplished one of our goals. Another goal is to start sailing - hopefully there is internet service on our sailboat as we've spent a few sleepless nights considering selling everything, buying a sailboat and cruising the islands. First step, learn to sail! details, details, details... soon you'll be hearing from us in an even more tropical climate. ;)
I'll get photos downloaded soon - I know you're just waiting to see photos of us! Happy New Year!!
7 comments:
Let me be the first to leave a comment! Its the best part of the blog! LOVE Jamie
Hi Neighbor,
I've had fun looking at your pics and reading about what you and Rick have been up to this past year.
I drove by your house the other day and it's unrecognizable. What a fabulous job you two--and a lot of men with trucks--did renovating! It looks beautiful. I'm so impressed!
So great to hear how much you and Rick have enjoyed your first year together. My oh my how good God has been! Christopher and I have been very busy with season officially upon us but I hope that we can connect as couples one day
the "sandman" is amazing and oh so cool.
you guys are pretty cool too i guess... ;)
I drove by your house the other day...
so who did you bury in the sand?
you guys are cool
Ricky, I drove by your house the other day... I think you were in the shower... Hmmm?
Post a Comment