Every 'winter' we celebrate Hoops Day. That's basketball for you non-JCSers, but this year instead of our traditional bball game we had our faculty/staff vs seniors DODGEBALL GAME. Yes, dodgeball... dive, dig, drop, you remember. Despite our valiant efforts to enjoy taking free shots at our favorite seniors, we got dropped. Our theme for Hoops Day was 1970's retro and although most of us really knew what went on during this decade, others were decked out in a hodgepodge of any decade from 1960-80. A 'far out' YMCA dance made a comeback, limbo was almost won by Vanessa and the faculty did win the 70's trivia game. It was one GROOVY time.
1/25/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
FUN! I want to be in highschool again. OK, not really.
The pictures are "far out!" :)
I wish I was in the new building with you guys instead of in the "historic district"--you all have more fun!
You did a great job on Hoops Day!
Post a Comment