I'm not good at writing and using words to portray my life to others. Why would anyone really care what goes on at our home? But, I want to write down things that Brandt does/say or things we go through so I have a very basic journal to look back on. The years fly by and then seem to be such a blur. So, just hang with me :)
2 year olds are hilarious. Everyone needs a 2 year old and I think I'd like to have one the rest of my life. Brandt is obsessed with the Abominable Snowman and thinks he is lurking in various places around the yard. He gets very upset if I tell him he's right when he wants to hear the truth... that Abominable lives in the North Pole with Rudolph. Yes, it's March and we've been having Abominable discussions since early December. "Mimi... Aba-noman (his pronunciation) at Mimi's house." me: "really? are you sure he's here?" B: getting very worried "Mimi... Mimi... Aba-noman North Pole.... Mimi? Mimi?" He loves to be terrified. He has a love-hate relationship with Aba-noman!
Yesterday while walking home from my parent's house he turns around in his stroller, looks up at me and says: "Mimi, Jesus loves you." me: "Yup, and Jesus loves you too right?" B: "Yeah"
It's funny... you tell children and others that over and over but it felt so great to hear it... I needed to hear it just at that moment. Yes, Jesus loves ME!!!
3/16/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment