I found a wonderful way to boost your antioxidants during this dreadful flu season. Bordering on being paranoid, I am determined NOT to get sick this year... especially with the stomach flu. There is nothing worse in my opinion!!! So, in my attempt to keep my family well I am drinking the most delicious tea (along w/ tons of Vitamin C).
Green Tea with Mango
Pick up a box of Green Tea with Mango next time you're at the store. Just the regular individual tea bags is what I've been using. If they have caffeine free, that would be best, but I love my caffeine :)
Here is the recipe:
Pour one cup of nearly boiling water over 6 tea bags and let steep for 10 minutes.
Add desired sugar (if needed... I use about 3T) and stir it into the hot water.
Once steeping is done, add 3 cups of cold water.
Heaven will be sitting down with your feet up in absolute quiet sipping on some iced tea while your body restores itself and builds a bug defense. Enjoy!
1/28/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
warning.... I still got sick. Not the stomach flu (thank the Lord), but a head cold. Tea still tastes good ;)
Post a Comment