I was tagged by Christy to fill out this fun survey... I now tag: Cari, Jen C., Mike & Lauren!!!
Ten Years Ago I…
1. was in graduate school
2. Working for Golden Bear
3. Living at home
4. Was 22 years old
5. Enjoying very few responsibilities
5 Things on Today’s “To-Do” List
1. Take Brandt to the doctor
2. Go to the grocery store
3. Finish the laundry
4. Get prescriptions filled
5. Make dinner (and finish my Bible lesson)
5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Brandt’s organic snacks
2. Coffee (that counts, right?)
3. Ice cream
4. Cheese/crackers
5. yogurt
5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Millionaire
1. Secure college educations for Brandt and his cousins
2. Buy a home on the water
3. Help more with the church building needs
4. Hire someone to clean my home
5. Hire a yard man
5 Places I Have Lived
1. Tequesta, FL
2. West Palm Beach, FL 3. Newburgh, IN
4. That’s it folks….
5 Jobs That I Have Had
1. Tennis Coach
2. Assistant Dir of an LPGA tournament
3. Manager of a sports facility
4. Senior Rep for Pepsi
5. Mommy
11/03/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You forgot good ol JCS!
- the last of the Mohicans.
Post a Comment