Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

9/16/2008

More please!


COUSINS!!!! Benjamin, 2; Brandt 8mo; John 41/2mo






I have PROOF that sign language really does work when you teach it to infants. Yesterday Brandt displayed the sign for 'more' at breakfast when all of his blueberries were gone! It's so fun to see how his brain just one day figured it all out! These pictures were taken at dinner when he ran out of his bread. I always called him my little communicator... now he just looks at me and does sign language instead of pounding his fists on his tray. ahhhhh much better!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I love baby signs! Anna did them (and still does some) and it made my life SO much more enjoyable. Of course, there will come a day when your sweet boy can talk...but he probably won't be a chatterbox like my little girl. She was born to talk on the phone. :)