Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

6/04/2008

Dubai baby




Some friends of ours (thank you Woolf's) brought Brandt an outfit home from their travels to Dubai - he loves his outfit (especially the camel).
BR is 6 months old today and is enjoying his pampered life (what baby's life isn't pampered). He's sitting up really well now and actually cut his FIRST tooth yesterday! I introduced him to a ball yesterday and he totally went nuts over it - athlete in training :)

2 comments:

Lisa Smith said...

I hope everyone knows what I know........that Brandt is a FLIRT!!! Watch out girls:)
Seriously, he is so much fun to play with - how do you keep yourself from kissing him all the time?
If I lived there, you would have a permanent date night and I would babysit!

The Ceppo Family said...

He is the cutest little guy. Way to rock the happy face. My parents are leaving for Dubai tonight...